1. You call us at 951-296-2211 and schedule your free LASIK consultation. During the consultation, we will answer any questions you have and determine if you are a good candidate for the surgery. If so, you can proceed to step 2.
2. We schedule a pre-op check up. This is more in-depth that the initial consultation. We go to great lengths to test your current vision and determine the right settings to maximize your results.
3. We schedule your surgery date. We perform our own in-house LASIK eye surgeries right here in Temecula approximately twice per month. The laser is located in the same office you came to do your consultation and your pre-op.
4. We perform the surgery! Once again, you arrive in our office located conveniently at the Promenade Mall. You relax in our comfortable patient room until it is time to perform LASIK. You lay down on a table and one eye at a time is completed. Within just a few minutes, your vision has been corrected! No more glasses or contacts!
5. The next day you come back in for the post-op. We check your vision and see just how improved it is! For most patients, they are up and around this day. You are even able to return to work if necessary.
That’s it! It really is a simple process. If you are considering LASIK eye surgery and you are anywhere near Temecula, you should make sure you call us at 951-296-2211 and get started with step 1!
<- Click the YELP banner to read what people are saying about Promenade LASIK & Optometry after their eye surgery!
Dr. Pat has been serving the Temecula area's vision needs since 1986.
Over the last 25 years, Promenade Optometry has helped thousands of satisfied patients.
Give us a call today at 951-296-2211 and schedule an appointment to come and see me!
Dr. Patrick Utnehmer has been serving the Temecula area for over 25 years.
After graduating from the Southern California College of Optometry in 1984, he quickly set up shop in Temecula and began practicing.
When he is not at the office, Dr. Pat also lends his time to Doctors Without Borders, a group of doctors who travel to under privileged countries and help those in need.